To get your app submitted to the app store, you need to give us access to the following 2 accounts:
- Apple Developer Account (http://developer.apple.com) to initially setup the app.
- iTunes Connect (https://itunesconnect.apple.com/) to upload and submit the app
Apple Developer Account
We will need access to your Apple Developer Account in order to setup, provision and digitally sign the app for the App Store.
Follow these quick steps to add us to your Apple Developer account:
- Go to http://developer.apple.com and login or signup
- Go to People > Invite People
- Invite us as a “Team Admin”
Note: If you do not have an Team Account, you might not be able to invite additional users, and would need to give us the username and password for the Developer Account to initially setup the app (you can change your password then later).
We will also need an invitation for “firstname.lastname@example.org” as an “App Manager” in your iTunes Connect Account so we can upload and submit the app. Once the App has been setup, you can reduce the role to “Developer” in order to allow us to submit maintenance updates in the future.
Follow these quick steps to add us to your iTunes account:
- Go to https://itunesconnect.apple.com/ and login or signup
- Go to Users & Roles and click on the + icon
- Invite email@example.com
Note that we can not proceed with your App submission until we have access to both, your Apple Developer Account and iTunes Connect.
Let us know in case you have any questions?