Note: We highly recommend you enroll as an Organization. We can only help you with publishing your app if you have an Organizational Apple Developer Account.
When you sign up for Apple Developer you have the choice between:
- enrolling as an Individual
- enrolling as an Organization
Limitations of an Individual account:
- your public developer name will be your first and last name
- you cannot invite developers (like us) - so we cannot help you
Benefits of an Organization account:
- your public developer name will be your company/organizations name
- you are allowed to invite multiple users - so you can add us to your account and we can deal with all the setup in Apple Developer
That's why we highly recommend you enroll as an Organization.
Even if you enrolled already as an Individual, it might make sense to switch to Organization.
How to switch your membership from an Individual to an Organization:
To switch you have to submit a request to Apple Developer through their contact us form. You may be asked to submit business documents to verify your organization’s identity.